You can book directly through our website but any enquires will also be picked up through our Facebook page or our email address email@example.com
How It Works
Our Booking Process
- A £500 security deposit is taken at the time of hire for drivers aged 25 years and over (up to 70)
- This deposit must be paid by bank transfer to validate insurance and needs to be cleared funds in our account at least 5 working days before hire.
- We shall refund your security deposit within 7 working days of the end of the hire period (usually by the following morning). Please note any damage to the camper van exterior or interior will be deducted from the security deposit accordingly.
- The security deposit is fully refundable when you return the hire vehicle as follows:
- To the agreed location no later than the agreed date and time.
- In the same condition as it was let out to you.
- With the interior clean including all cooking appliances
- Fuel is on the same level as prior to collection.
Collection & Return Times
- Collection is 1pm and Return is 11am (allow for 2-hour cleaning time), times can be discussed with Abergavenny Motorhome Hire, pending travel distance.
- There is a late return charge of £50 per hour as this also impacts on the next hirer.
- Vehicle Departure form to be carried out upon departure:
- Vehicle Mileage to be recorded.
- Fuel Level to be recorded upon Departure.
- Any Damage to be discussed with Abergavenny Motorhome Hire on departure.